Ok these next two posts are going to have the same images because I accidentally deleted all my photos from the July 4th painting session, oops!

For this session I spent two hours on a monochrome painting of this figure. You can see the monochrome lay-in behind the darker lines in the painting. I did the darker lines the next day.

I used Transparent Earth Orange right out of the tube for this monochrome block-in and discovered that it is not as good as plain burnt umber. TEO is too light and doesn’t dry as quickly.

Oops!, detail


Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.