This painting from the live model didn’t turn out so well but believe me, it was much better than what I wiped out before it.
The problem with the first painting, I didn’t take a picture of it, was that I was working much too fast on the drawing. I didn’t establish a good structure to begin building the finishing painting on. It was doomed to fail from the first 10 minutes. So, after about an hour of working, I wiped it out and started new. The funny thing is, that it seems like I got more done by taking my time and getting it correct the second time. I repeat it over and over again to go slow and yet here I am throwing paint around again… One day I will learn I guess.