What is it?
Are you ready to take your oil painting skills to the next level by adding originality to your paintings? Look no further!
In this comprehensive tutorial I show you how to bring unique character to your artwork by painting three distinct mouths in oil. You will learn the art of capturing individuality and character through observation.
Step by step, I will show you how to take your reference photos into digital software, overlay a grid for accuracy, draw it on a canvas, refine your drawing, and then bring your vision to life with a two-step oil painting process.
Say goodbye to generic portraits and hello to stunning, one-of-a-kind works of art that truly capture the essence of your subjects. So grab your brushes, paints, and reference photos and join me on this journey to improve your oil painting skills and breathe life and individuality into your paintings.
Let’s get started!
WHAT YOU GET
- 10 Videos
- 6+ hours of instruction
- How to find great reference images
- How to edit reference images in Krita
- How to transfer images to canvas
- Drawing the Mouths
- How to get Objective feedback on Drawing accuracy with Krita
- How to oil paint mouths, front view, 3/4 view and profile view
- How to glaze in oil paint for all three mouths